“Pros to taking Stiles to the Werewolf Wedding: One, I’m non-supernatural, but I know about supernatural things. Two, I own a suit. Three, I look good in said suit.”
Scott and Stiles attend a werewolf gathering and think they can totally play at being boyfriends, no problem. But Scott already has a bit of a crush on his best friend, and lets his protectiveness get the better of him, putting them in a tough situation.
I had the extreme pleasure of working with Rosewindow for the Sciles Reverse Bang and it was such a treat! Her fic is amazing, I hope you love it as much as I do! :’) (I got a little carried away with the art as you can see, ahaha)
Notes: This is the first time I’ve had the chance to use my Kyle Webster Photoshop brushes, I love them so far!
- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”
Twenty million black people don’t even know their own name. Why? Because he took it away from you. Twenty million black people don’t even know their own language. Why? Because he took it away from you. Twenty million black people don’t even know the history of their ancestors. Why? Because he took it away from you. And if you try and tell them how thoroughly and completely you’ve been robbed, he says you’re teaching hate. That’s something to think about. Today, you’re coming out of college, you’re coming out of the leading universities, you’re trying to go in a good direction but you don’t know which direction to go in, and if somebody tries to take you right to the root of your problem, they say that that man’s a hate teacher. And then again if we tell you that Negroes are being hung on the trees, or being shot down illegally, unjustly and those Negroes should do something to protect themselves, you say, “You’re advocating violence.” The white man is tricking you. He’s trapping you. He doesn’t call it violence when he lands troops in South Vietnam. He doesn’t call it violence when he lands troops in Berlin. When the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, he didn’t say get nonviolent. He said, praise the Lord but pass the ammunition. But when someone attacks you, when someone comes at you with a club, when someone comes at you with a rope, when someone comes at you with a gun, despite the fact that you’ve done nothing, he tells you, suffer peacefully. Pray for those who use you despite-fully. Be long-suffering. And how long can you suffer after suffering for four hundred years?
#PrayforGaza #FreePalestine #EndtheOccupation
- 6-year old: Mommy, why is that man dressed like a lady?
- Mother: That is a lady. She was just born with the wrong body.
- 6-year old: How did that happen?
- Mother: Nobody really knows. But she's working to fix it, and that's what's important.
- 6-year old: Okay! *runs up to obviously self-conscious woman*
- 6-year old: Hey! Miss!
- Lady: ...yes?
- 6-year old: You look really pretty in your skirt!
- Lady: Thank you!
- *Kid skips back to her mom, and literally everyone in the vicinity smiles*
- I'd just like to point out that it wasn't hard to explain this to a child at all...... Next excuse please?
It’s officially gone too far now.
It’s a jeopardy question?!
Does anyone know if Braeden is in tonight’s episode?
Yes there was a sneak peak with her in it